Bistable - impulse relays RPB
Applications in low voltage systems:
- control of lighting circuits
- electric switchboard in building automation systems (BAS)
- control of electric devices
- control of devices of air-conditioning, ventilation, heating systems
- control of devices of security, signaling, alarm system
Among the new bistable-impulse relays are relays with high resistance to Inrush current 120 A (20 ms) and 80 A (20 ms). This series has a wide range of contact arrangement configurations (1CO, 2NO, 2 x 1CO, 2 x 1NO). The new series includes both single- and multi-function relays, with and without memory, as well as multi-function-sequence relays.