The policy of processing personal data respected by Relpol SA in Żary
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation ) - RODO, we inform; that the Administrator of your personal data is Relpol S.A with its registered office in Żary 68-200, ul. 11 Listopada 37.
Personal data has been collected during cooperation and is necessary for the transmission of current offers, conclusion and implementation of the contract, and the execution of orders, their processing is carried out on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. b, c and f RODO in order to:
1. conclude and perform the Agreement (Article 6 paragraph 1b of the RODO), including:
- contact our representative in order to obtain or present a commercial offer and confirm the terms of the contract before the conclusion of the contract (for a period of time from the transfer of data until the date of conclusion of the contract)
- contact during the contract period, to confirm delivery, order performance, order verification, offer presentation (for the duration of the contract)
- providing information about changes in the price list, terms and conditions of the contract (for the duration of the contract) and responding to complaints within the time and form provided for by law
- detection and prevention of fraud (for the duration of the contract)
2. fulfilling the legal obligation (Article 6 paragraph 1c of the RODO), including: issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents (for the time required by law)
3. in our legitimate interest (Article 6 paragraph 1f of the RODO), such as:
- archiving of applications / correspondence / forms in paper and electronic form (including scanned ones); for the duration of the contract, and after its termination (during the period of pursuing claims or performing other tasks resulting from the provisions of law)
- in the case of pursuing claims by us or notifying the competent authorities (for the duration of such proceedings)
- creating statements, analyzes and statistics for our internal needs; this includes, in particular, reporting, marketing research, service development planning (for the duration of the contract, and then no longer than for the period after which the claims under the contract expire)
- determining the defend and pursue claims, including transfer of personal data to the law firm, debt collection companies for the purpose of pursuing claims, sale of our claims from the contract to another entity (for the period after which the claims under the contract expire)
Your data may be transferred:
1) entities that process data on our behalf, participating in the performance of our activities, e.g:
- our tele-information systems that support us or provide us with IT tools
- entities providing consulting, auditing services, legal, tax and accounting assistance, research agencies acting on our behalf
2) other data controllers that process data on their own behalf, i.e .:
- entities conducting payment activity (banks, payment institutions) - in order to identify payments, make settlements
- entities operating postal or courier business
- entities purchasing claims- if you fail to pay for the goods purchased from us
- entities cooperating with us in servicing accounting, tax and legal matters to the extent to which they become the data controller
We do not plan to transfer your personal data outside of the EEA. Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making.
Please be advised that you have the following rights:
- access to data - within the scope defined in art. 15 RODO
- rectification of data - to the extent specified in art. 16 RODO
- deletion of data processed unreasonably - to the extent specified in art. 17 RODO
- limitation of processing (interruption of data operations or non-deleting of data - according to the submitted application) - to the extent specified in art. 18 RODO
- transferring data to another data controller - within the scope defined in art. 20 RHODE
The above-mentioned rights can be used by submitting an application to the e-mail address email@example.com
Regardless of the rights mentioned above, you have the right to object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes. After accepting the request in this matter, we are obliged to stop processing your data for this purpose.
In specific situations - you may object to the processing of your personal data if the basis for the use of the data is our legitimate interest. In this situation, after reviewing the application, we will no longer process your personal data on this basis, unless we demonstrate that there are legally valid grounds for processing of data that are legitimately regarded as superior to your interests, rights and freedoms, or grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims.
If the use of your data is not necessary for the performance of the contract, the fulfillment of the legal obligation or does not constitute our legitimate interest, we may ask you to agree to certain uses of your personal data. Such consent may, for example, allow data to be made available to other entities for the purposes of their promotional campaigns. You can withdraw your consent at any time (this will not affect the lawful use of your data before withdrawal of such consent).
If you believe that your processing of your personal data violates the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.